What Membership Means to You
When it comes to your health, you want the best care possible at the best possible price. The Peoples Prescription Plan gets you the best negotiated rates* at thousands of pharmacies nationwide. We've saved members more than $675 million** thus far, and that amount is growing every day.
We're proud to be part of the Caremark Network, one of the largest pharmacy benefit networks in the country. And one of the most established: Caremark has been delivering top-quality prescription drug programs for 30 years. Their logo on your membership card is your assurance of quality. To your pharmacist, it signifies that you are a smart consumer who's guaranteed the best prices this plan can offer.
Quick Links to Important Information
|How the plan works Description of Benefits Membership Term and Cancellation Membership Payment/Billing Assignment and Use of Membership||Disclaimer of Warranties General Release Notices Choice of Law|
How the plan works
Simple - Go to the network pharmacy of your choice and simply present your prescription card. It's that simple. There are no claim forms and no limits on use.
Secure - Information you provide us on this site is encoded for security reasons when transmitted to our offices to help prevent unauthorized access.
Confidential - Your health information is only used to help manage your treatment. We take your privacy very seriously at Peoples Prescription Plan and the Caremark Network.
Terms and Conditions: Please read carefully.
The Peoples Prescription Plan is offered by Peoples Benefit Services, Inc.
In these Terms and Conditions, "you" and "your" mean each person who has purchased a Peoples Prescription Plan membership. "We," "our," "ours," and "us" mean Peoples Benefit Services, Inc.
1. Description of Benefits. You are entitled to receive discounts and other benefits on specified health-related products and services. These products and services, along with their related discounts, are explained in the Membership Package, and are subject to change, modification, or substitution without notice. In order to receive the discounts, you are required to present your Peoples Prescription Plan Membership card at the time the purchase order is placed.
To confirm a participating Peoples Prescription Plan provider, you should telephone the toll-free benefit number located in the Membership Package, 1-800-591-4279 (Monday through Friday; 8 A.M. to 6 P.M., Eastern Time).
2. Membership Term and Cancellation. Your Peoples Prescription Plan membership will be renewed automatically unless you or we cancel your membership.
You or we may cancel your membership at any time. If we cancel your membership, we will normally provide you with at least 30-days written notice at the address you have provided to us.
If you wish to cancel your membership enrollment, you may do so in writing or by phone.
Peoples Prescription Plan
P.O. Box 8202
Southeastern, PA 19398-8202
1-800-591-4279 (Monday through Friday 8 A.M.to 6 P.M., Eastern Time)
At that time, you must return your Membership Card. Your membership will terminate effective as of the date we receive your notice of cancellation.
3. Membership Payment/Billing. The fee for the Peoples Prescription Plan membership will be billed by Peoples Benefit Services, Inc. to the credit card, checking or savings account you have indicated. If you prefer to be billed directly, you will receive a statement and payment envelope for paying your membership fee. In order to remain a Peoples Prescription Plan member, payment must be received as indicated on your billing statement on or before the payment due date printed on the statement. We reserve the right to increase the membership fee, in which case you will be notified at least 30 days in advance of the increase.
4. Assignment and Use of Membership. Your membership and benefits are not assignable without our expressed written consent.You agree to use your membership only for your personal use or for the benefit of your spouse, minor children, or members of your household. "Household" refers to the named Customer, his or her spouse (including common law relationships) and other individuals in the household who are financially dependent on their relationship with the named Customer for support and maintenance. These other individuals include children under the age of 18, children over the age of 18 who are attending school or otherwise continue to be financially dependent on their parents, financially dependent parents of adult children. Issuance of additional membership cards may be limited.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. We are not a merchant, manufacturer, or direct provider of the products or services available to members. Accordingly, we give no warranty, expressed or implied, as to description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, productiveness, or any other matter, for any products or services purchased by you through your Peoples Prescription Plan membership.You acknowledge that you are not relying on our skill or judgment in selecting the products and services available to members. In the event that any service or product you purchase is cancelled, modified, defective, or otherwise unsatisfactory to you, you will look solely to the provider, seller, merchant, or manufacturer of the product or service for any repair, exchange, refund, or satisfaction of your claim. All services ordered are subject to the availability of such services and any information provided to you is subject to change without notice.
6. General Release. On behalf of yourself and any person who uses the products or services under your Peoples Prescription Plan membership, you release, acquit, and discharge us from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action that you or your legal representatives may have by reason of any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the use of any and all products and services available under the Peoples Prescription Plan. The sole recourse available to you, your beneficiary, or legal representatives shall be the cancellation of the Peoples Prescription Plan membership as provided in section 2.
7. Notices. Notices to you shall be effective when deposited in the mail, addressed to you at the address shown on our records, unless a longer period is specified in these Terms and Conditions or by law, which period shall start upon mailing. Notice to us shall be mailed to the address shown in these Terms and Conditions (or other addresses as we may specify) and shall be effective when we receive it.
8. Choice of Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with applicable federal law and with the laws of the state of Texas.
Please note: This product is not available in
The following applies to: MT, ND, SD, OK and CT:
The Peoples Prescription Plan is not an insurance plan and may not be available in all states. It is a negotiated group discount levering the power of one of the nation's largest prescription purchasing networks to bring the lowest price available. We do not make payments directly to medical service providers. It is a discount program, and you are obligated to pay for all health care services. You will receive discounts for medical services at certain health care providers who have contracted with the plan. The plan is administered by, AdvancePCS Health, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of CaremarkPCS - 10481 Armstrong Avenue - Mather, CA 95655. The program and its administrators have no liability for providing or guaranteeing service or the quality of service rendered.
**Savings based on retail pharmacy sales only.
*The Peoples Prescription Plan is not an insurance plan. It is a negotiated group discount levering the power of one of the nation's largest prescription purchasing networks to bring the lowest price available